Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Ah so many changes!!

Hello family!!!!
   Ah so many changes! We got our transfer calls and both Sister Hibbard and I are leaving our area :( :( I will be going back to Bell Gardens!!!!!! I will be a Sister Training Leader with my new comp Hermana Lucas! I am so stoked! It will be the same ward but a different area. Sister Hibbard will be going to Hollywood with Sister Risenmay, and Sister Risenmay will finish her training. She is also so excited!!! Our area will actually be handed over to a companionship of visitors center sisters. Its going to be a hard change for our investigators, two in two out but we know that the VC sisters have got it covered! I am going to miss this area a ton <3
    This week has been super good! We are still working with the Cardona fam and Selena, the daughter is doing so good she is super ready to be baptized on June 12th! On Sunday it was the 5th Sunday and so it was missionary work Sunday. Sister Hibbard and I, along with a couple of the Elders in the ward were able to speak in sacrament meeting and it was awesome! Sister Hibbard gave such a great talk TODO EN ESPANOL! I think the ward was really surprised at how amazing her Spanish was and the spirit was felt very powerfully throughout the meeting :) I don't have too much time just because we have got a lot of moving around to do, we've got to completely clean out our apartment, but I will update you all next week about my new area.
I love you all!!!  Have a great week!!!!
Love, 
Hermana Abreu
LA Ama Tu Ciudad!!!
p.s-- a member gave us these Mexican dresses so we decided to wear them out :) 




Korean BBQ!


Erika, a RC took us to eat Korean BBQ 

Sister Hibbard and our mango banana smoothie!

Picture with a part-member family, Ronald and Irina

Pretty picture by the flowers!

Us with Hno. Juan Zaya and Hno. Alfonso Magana, two recent converts in the ward! The one with the suit, Juan Zaya has an amazing story! He actually was in a coma for 5 years and came back from it he has a trache/tube that he breaths out of. He is so converted, he is the coolest!

No comments:

Post a Comment