Monday, June 20, 2016

What a week!!!

Wow what a week what a week!!!
Sounds like it was so so fun! Today we've been running around so we have like no time, but this week has been so good. Packed with exchanges and awesome things, especially zone conference!! I felt so uplifted by the trainings and the things I learned. One of things we focused on was consecration. To be a consecrated missionary means to give everything for the Lord. Give all our time and attention to serving the Lord!! It's not hard but it's definitely worth it. When we're consecrated the Lord is able to make us the missionaries, and not just the missionaries but the people he wants us to be. I think this can apply to everyone. The question we should ask ourselves is what else could I be doing to serve the Lord? What step can I take to come closer to him? Especially because we've been focusing on charity, I know that if we have charity for Christ we will truly make the changes necessary. We found 17 new investigators this week and we're excited to work with these really cool people and to continue in the work of the Lord in this area. I love you all and I hope you spent your Fathers Day with your fathers. I wouldn't be here where I am without my Papi. Te quiero Papi!
I love you all and I hope you stay cool because here it is getting HOT! 
-Hermana Abreu
Us with Hermana Reyna, SO HOT!

Hermano Reyna in the ward enjoying his new grill that was given to him
for Fathers Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment