Tuesday, October 4, 2016

General Conference, Baptism and Transfers!

Hola hola! 

How is everyone?

It's gonna be pretty short this week because we gotta get going to do new missionary contacting again today!


This week, especially this weekend has been so special. Norma and Francisco were baptized as members of the church of Jesus Christ!!! It was such a beautiful baptismal service and and almost all the ward was there and some of the people didn't even have a chair to sit on, it was so full. A lot of their family came from Utah to support them!!!!It was also so wonderful listening to our dear prophet and apostles speak to us again. I feel like something I really got out of it that was taught and mentioned several times was knowing and understanding that we are daughters/sons of God and that we really do come from Heavenly parents,and by knowing so we must live the doctrine of Christ in our life personally and as a family. It was so cool to watch the 2nd session on Sunday, right after the Palma family stepped into the waters of baptism. I love being a missionary.


Even better news is that Sister Smith and I are staying together next transfer! There is no one else I'd rather spend this next transfer with. We're excited to continue to see miracles here in Bell! And I'm banking on the fact that I'll finish my mission here in Bell :) :) :)


Wow I love you all and I am so grateful to have you all in my life. Every time I watch General conference I feel so much closer to you guys, I know you're doing the same thing I'm doing for just once. I invite you guys to act on the things that you heard at conference and to keep striving to better disciples of Christ. I know I'm gonna trymy hardest. Hasta Luego!!!!


-Hermana Abreu

Exchanges with Sister Fehrenbach!
Palm trees ;) I just love Cali!
Dinner with Alba (RM) at this famous place in Downey, Bob's Big Boy Burgers

Basically the "virgen" we see everyday proselyting in Bell
Norma and Francisco's baptism
All the missionaries who taught them!


Norma and Francisco!

No comments:

Post a Comment