Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Last week of da transfer!!!

Hola familia!

How are you all doing?!?! I know that Giselle had plans to go to thetemple today and I forgot to let you know that we're doing missionary contacting on Monday so our preparation day is actually today :( that's okay! Any whoooo I hope Giselle enjoyed it! This week has been good! Sister Vincent and I had a whole week of proselyting in our area, without too many meetings or exchanges so it
was nice to work all week! We were able to teach a lot of our recentconverts that we hadn't seen in a while and go to parts of our area that we hadn't been too in a while! The highlight of the week was definitely when we were able to go do temple service because the temple is closed down until the end of the month for cleaning, so our zone was assigned to go all together and clean inside. I love the temple!!! Especially when there is no one and it's superrr quiet! We were able to clean inside some of the most beautiful rooms in the temple and the Hermano temple worker that showed us what to do, gave us some fun facts and details about new additions and things they were doing in the different rooms before it was to open at the end of the month. It's so incredible to think that it's the place where we can be the closest to our Heavenly Father than anywhere else in the world. I was telling my companion that being in the Los Angeles temple the second biggest temple in the world, compared to our cute small Raleigh temple back at home is  a huge difference but todos son casas del SeƱor :)
Welp that's about it for this week! Not too much to update on, we have transfer calls tomorrow and we shall see!!!!!! :) I'll go where He wants me to go!!!!!

I love you family!!!!!! Have an awesome week!!!!!

-Hermana Abreu
Pictures on Miguel's last Sunday

more pics of Miguel leaving 



Hollywood and Chickfila the preparation day last week

HUGEEEE cockroach we found in our bathroom that we killed

Plaza Olvera on Preparation day

Us and Karen, a recent convert

Sister Vincent and I's sticky note war--she won
the HP ZONE 

No comments:

Post a Comment