Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Otra semana en la obra más maravillosa del mundo!

Hi everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful week! I love seeing your pictures! Sometimes it's crazy to think how much time has passed and how everyone is changing so much! :) Things over here haven't been too eventful, this week has been filled with day exchanges with some of our sisters, meetings and temple day! Because of all my departing stuff, we haven't been able to have too much time in our area :( : but we've been able to see some cool miracles being in the other sisters areas!

Departing temple trip was wonderful!!  While I was in the temple session, there was someone going in to the endowment session to receive their own endowment because she has plans to go on her mission in February to the Dominican Republic! For some reason I got super emotional seeing her there with her mom, dad, sisters and other family members, because it took me back to when I was preparing and it was my first time. I think also because it was my last temple session as a
missionary in the Los Angeles temple and thinking about all this ending got me pretty sad. I was pretty emotional hahaha no but it was a really spiritual wonderful temple trip. I am so grateful to have
been able to serve somewhere where the temple and the visitors center have been easily accessible my whole mission! I love to go to the temple! :) :)

In other news, we have TRANSFER calls tomorrow and we shall see qué pasa. This will be my last transfer call and honestly I'm okay with that, the anxiety and anticipation are never fun lol!!! I'll update you in regards to transfers. Anyways love you all!! I pray you all are safe and happy this week.

Just a scripture I've been pondering lately;
32 Yea, come unto Christ, and be perfected in him, and deny yourselves of all ungodliness; and if ye shall deny yourselves of all ungodliness, and love God with all your might, mind and strength, then
is his grace sufficient for you, that by his grace ye may be perfect in Christ; and if by the grace of God ye are perfect in Christ, ye can in nowise deny the power of God.
Moroni 10:32

Love y'all!
Hermana Abreu
Sister Smith's first time eating elote! My 11th or 12th lolol

Found our investigator Yohana @ the store today :) :)
Sister Smith collapsed and fell out of chair due to stressing about
school applications and such!! So strrrrresssssfulllll! We don't wanna
go back to the real world ;)

My favorite cityyyyyyy LA 😍😍😍
Literally the things you find in Hollywood; a carving of Jesus
Christ in the tree! Sooo cool!!!!

Exchanges in Hollywood; my fav painting in the freeway

No comments:

Post a Comment